Shasta Lake Moorage
If you’re looking for the most convenient small boat moorage or houseboat moorage on Shasta Lake, then you’ve come to the right place. We offer year-round boat slips and storage in a safe, central location, just off I-5 in Redding, California. From our landmark setting, also the lake’s largest marina, enjoy easy access to any arm of Shasta Lake, as well as local attractions.
To obtain a contract, contact us at 530-275-3021 or email@example.com
Present the completed contract, plus the following, to the marina:
- Current certificate of insurance with a minimum $300,000 liability limit listing the marina as additional insured
- Current vessel and trailer registration
Additional forms will require your signature upon presentation of this contract.
Boat Slips & Storage FAQs
- I am interested in moorage. Who do I contact for current availability and pricing?
- What information must I provide prior to signing a moorage contract?
- Can I have my moorage rent automatically deducted from my credit or debit card each month?
- Who do I contact with questions regarding my moorage billing statement?
- Why does my security deposit increase or decrease?
- When is my bill due?
- How do I cancel my moorage contract?
For availability and pricing, please contact us at Shasta Lake by calling 530.275.3021 and asking for the Moorage Department.
You will need to provide: a picture of your boat; current certificate of insurance with a minimum $300,000 liability limit listing the marina as additional insured; and current vessel and trailer registration.
Yes! Please click here to download the Credit Card Authorization Form. Fax the completed form to 949.588.7400 or click here to email it. Please allow 30 days for auto-pay to be set up on your account. In the event of any changes to your credit card account, such as expiration date, please inform us in writing, so we may make the necessary changes to your account.
Please call us at 530.275.3021 with any billing questions.
Security deposits are equal to one month’s recurring charges and increase or decrease accordingly.
Statements are sent out approximately two weeks prior to their due date and are considered late after the fifth of the month. To ensure your payment is accurately posted to your account, please include your property and account code on your check. Please mail your payment in the envelope provided.
All cancellations must include a 30-day written notice. The notice of cancellation must be signed and dated and include the date the slip will be vacated. On the day you vacate the slip, please check out at the Moorage Office to initiate final paperwork and turn in your keys. Once checked out, please allow 30 days to process any refunds, if necessary.