Group Retreats and Corporate Events
Company retreats can be game-changing milestones that redefine teams, bring out the best in top and emerging leaders, and position organizations to take the next step confidently and successfully. Imagine your next strategic meeting with a clearly defined purpose, free of distractions, effectively executed and encouraging creative participation that is engaging and disciplined.
Use all of the facilities at Bridge Bay to make your retreat a success. 40 lodge rooms can easily accommodate more than 100 people. The CookHouse provides excellent meals, in any way that makes sense for your event. Our Blue Oak Room and meeting area is a perfect spot to gather and hold indoor meetings, before moving outside for team events or free time – and to take advantage of all that Shasta lake has to offer.
The awe-inspiring Shasta Lake landscape abounds with natural wonders, promising the ideal environment for bonding and playing, meeting in privacy, and enjoying one another.
Tips for Planning a Company Retreat
- Invite the right people; don’t use a retreat as a reward if it excludes key team members.
- Develop clear objectives for the retreat and commit to them in a clearly focused agenda.
- Be a good time manager during your retreat; keep discussion on topic and request small groups take certain topics offline if they don’t impact the entire team.
- Assign homework before the retreat to make the most of your time together.
- Keep an Action List on hand to track commitments, responsible parties and deadlines.
- Build a Post-Retreat Follow-Up into your process; future improvements depend on this.
- Use a neutral retreat facilitator to allow team members to freely focus on the content rather than getting distracted by the logistics.
To learn more about the types of group retreats and corporate events we offer, call the Bridge Bay Marina team at 530.275.3021 or toll-free at 1.800.752.9669.