The pandemic has upended the way we live our lives, and for couples looking to get married, the stress has amplified tenfold. On top of planning all the logistics of a wedding, there were scheduling changes, safety concerns, and much more. Luckily, having a wedding at Bridge Bay Resort at Shasta Lake makes everything easy and convenient, so you can focus on enjoying your big day!
A Shasta Lake wedding offers brides an unforgettable summer wedding experience. Revel in the breathtaking waterfront views with backdrops of mountains and forests. What are you waiting for? Shasta Lake is the ideal spot to say your vows.
It’s Time to Celebrate Your Big Day
From the big day to all the special moments in between, we host a myriad of functions for all occasions. Whether it’s an engagement, bridal shower, or rehearsal dinner, the list is endless, and we know how to each event memorable.
What You Can Expect from Our Shasta Lake Wedding Venue Options:
Is it a unique indoor space or Vista Garden you want for your big day? We offer both these beautiful options to make your dreams come true.
- Book up to 150 people in the CookHouse restaurant and Blue Oak Room. We cater banquets fit for kings and queens.
- Both venues boast large windows that offer unforgettable views that stretch forever.
- The Vista Garden area seats 200+ guests. Plan the wedding of a lifetime. Decorate the grassy platform with flowers and arches. Let your imagination run wild.
- Let your guests take in the magnificent views through trees to the surrounding lake and distant Mount Shasta.
- Celebrate in the Vista area under a canopy of blue skies or stars, or choose your celebration under a spacious event tent.
- Don’t delay. Book one of our elegant event spaces for a delightful summer wedding as soon as you are ready. Dates book up fast!
Shasta Lake Checks All Those Essential Wedding Boxes
A destination wedding calls for comfortable accommodations. Our 40-room lodge offers the perfect solution for guests far and wide. This takes the edge off finding accommodations for the entire wedding party.
We have it all in one location — the venue, food, accommodation, and fun activities. These will keep everyone entertained before and after the big event.
Why not book a champagne breakfast or brunch the morning after the big day? This is a great way to keep the party going.
Organize coffee and dessert in the water. Rent a boat ride and sail into the sunset with the bridal party before the big event.
The only challenge you will face is choosing from such a wide range of fun things to do!
We have everything a bride and groom needs to plan for a dream wedding. But, if you prefer your own vendors to cater and decorate, we are able to accommodate that as well.
Are You Planning Your Big Day After the Pandemic? Look no further than Bridge Bay Resort!
Find out everything about planning an unforgettable celebration this summer. Summer weddings on Shasta Lake are a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Call at us at 530-275-3021 or toll-free at 1-800-752-9669 to start organizing your big day at Bridge Bay!